Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope you are spending a lot of time with friends and family, and filling up those bellies of yours with some delicious food!

This year I am thankful for my family - which is pretty common. But even so the last 2 Thanksgivings, since my younger brother passed away, I have been very thankful for them. In hard times, we've all stuck together and helped each other out when needed. That's what family is for right?


I found this lovely printable wall art on Etsy by BitsyCreations and thought I'd share it with you all for Thanksgiving! :) 


Happy Thanksgiving and feel free to leave a comment with what you are thankful for this year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...