Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's National Hug A Bear Day!

So, I've just stumbled upon this news - today (November 7th) is Hug A Bear Day! Now, I'm not going to go out and look for a live bear to hug... but I found some adorable bears online!

The orange and blue bear are still available in All4Blythe's Etsy Shop! 





And I absolutely love this Crocheted Koala Bear in NicolesCritters' shop! Koala's are my favorite bear! :)





We've all seen the Sock Monkeys, but what about the Sock Bear?? theRemakerie makes a range of perfect, plump little sock creatures with their own little sweaters!




And of course, what's Hug A Bear day without the classic teddy bear? Check out this lovely Handmade Classic Light Brown Teddy Bear from FifiStitch!



Happy National Hug A Bear Day! 

4 comments:

  1. National Hug A Bear Day. How cute. I'll have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was cute too :) Just one of those bizarre holidays I came across again lol.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! I love them all! It was fun looking for them :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...