Thursday, December 20, 2012

End of the World?

Tomorrow is supposedly the end of the world.. How will we be spending our day?

Well, my husband will be going off to work, and I will be taking care of 2 cute little munchkins :) Then, when my husband gets home, he will also spend his time with 2 cute little munchkins. Some Christmas present making might be happening and some point during the night (no, all the presents are still not done lol) and then eventually, the crazy night time routine will begin!

Do you think the world will end?? And, how will you be spending your day??

4 comments:

  1. I take comfort in the fact that the Mayans never included the summer solstice' in the calender. So, technically according to their calender the world was supposed to end a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I take comfort in knowing there's been so many different dates the world was going to end, and it still hasn't... But I suppose we'll find out! lol

      Either way, I'm still trying to do things like the world won't end, because Christmas is just around the corner! :)

      Delete
  2. There is no way the world is going to end before I can open my Christmas gifts =P

    Stopping by from the Interactive Blog Team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well I hope you get plenty of wonderful gifts this Christmas!! :)

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...