Monday, January 7, 2013

An Old Blog Post

Well, I stumbled upon an old blog I started, which had a whole 2 posts on it. (ha!) and thought maybe I would share this post with you..

It was written ALMOST 3 years ago.. March 10, 2010. It's kind of like a Meet the Blogger post. So, if you care to read a little about me almost 3 years ago, here it is:




So I have decided to start a new blog :) I've had many in the past before, probably for the past 10 years.. Several different ones, always off and on, but this time I am going to try and keep up with the blogging. This blog is for everything, my personal experiences, my business experiences, business ideas, future goals or wants, etc. More or less, it's pretty much for whatever I feel like blogging about the day I write :)

I will tell you a little about me.. I am 22, currently live in the city, grew up in the country and hope to move back within a year or so, and I am married. My husband and I have been married for almost a year, it will be a year in May. :) Married life is good :)


(We did not actually get to move back out to the country yet.. But we did move out of that apartment in 2011 and moved into the house we live in now. Hoping to get back out to the country this year.)

I graduated high school and from there went on to Delta College. During my time at Delta College I received..
*Office Skills Core Certificate of Achievement
*Small Business Management/Entrepreneurship Advanced Certificate
*Office Services Management Advanced Achievement
*Small Business Management/Entrepreneurship Associate Degree
*Office Services Management Associate Degree

I attended Delta from August of 05 until April of 09. I couldn't really decide what I wanted to get a Bachelor's Degree in. This year is the first year I haven't enrolled in any classes and it's a bit weird. I think I will maybe go back to school for Accounting eventually, but I'm enjoying my break right now :)

(I haven't gone back yet. I will probably return to school in the next couple years, but I think more or less for interests rather than a degree)

That's it for education. As far as work, I've dabbled in the fast food industry from the time I was 15 years old. I've also worked several clerical positions, and as of 2008, I became a Licensed Insurance Agent in the State of MI. I worked for a smaller insurance agency, but in June of 09 I resigned from my position there. I felt it was time for me to go on to my next step in life as far as my career went.

2009 was full of changes for me! I finished my classes at Delta and received my 2 degrees, got married, moved out of my parents home (which I lived at all my life) and quit my day job to embark on my entrepreneurial journey.

Now the entrepreneur story.. Well, that is a long post as well, I will write about that one tomorrow :) it's 3:42am now, and I couldn't sleep so that's why I decided to start my blog :)

I hope I didn't completely bore you while u read the basic info about me :) Any Questions? If so, feel free to leave a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...