Friday, January 4, 2013

Feature Friday - KabumClothDiapers!

Well it's that  time of the week again already! It's time for Feature Friday!! For 2012 I featured a lot of shops each Friday, but I'm changing things up for 2013. Now on Feature Friday I am going to feature one Etsy Seller each week. Since I had Elijah on December 6th, I was inspired to reach out to other fellow stay-at-home mom's who are Etsy Sellers as well! 

So, on to this week's Featured Seller! 


Meet Stacie from KabumClothDiapers






1) How did you start creating?
I was looking for the perfect fit for my baby's cloth diapers.. I wanted a One Size Fits All style pocket diaper, but all of the ones I bought had adjustment snaps in the front.. firstly, I found that even on the smallest setting, they were all still too big! and second, I found that they seemed to be squishing his front and too roomy in the back. =/ So I set about making my own pattern. =)

Custom Cloth Diaper - Pocket, AI2, Swim Diaper 3 PACK

2) What is your favorite thing about creating?
Hearing how much other mama's love my product and seeing our diapers on so many other babies =)

3) Where do you find your inspiration?
My son!

4) Tell us about what you sell.
I sell a one size fits all Custom Pocket style cloth diaper that can double as a swim diaper, and a small variety of trifold absorbent liners and/or boosters. I will soon also be offering change pads and cloth wipes!

5) How did your shop get it's name?
Kabüm! ... Pronounced Kaboom.. it's a play on the word "bum" and Kaboom.. (think of poo explosions!.. "poosplosions") And FYI: the two dots above the 'u' is called an umlaut and gives the 'u' an 'oo' sound. =) Instead of typing a 'u' there, try 'ALT129' =)

6) Do you have any advice for other sellers?
Well I'm pretty new to Etsy, so all I can really say is read the seller handbook, watch the videos, join teams, have fun! And... SEARCH ADS! =D

Soft Absorbent 2 ply TriFold Natural Bamboo Liner

7) How do you balance your Etsy shop, your children, and your everyday schedule?
Balance? What's that? Haha! My first priority is my children, and being a stay at home mom, most of my activities surround them... I use nap times and night time to get my work done. Some music and a glass of wine, and I'm on my way... I am also very lucky to have a supportive fiance who loves to cook, and does so most nights, so that really lightens my workload.. now if only he would do the laundry! ;)

8) Where else can we find you? 
My business actually started out on Facebook so come check that out... www.facebook.com/KabumClothDiapers 
I'm new at twitter so I could really use some more followers there =) twitter.com/KabumCloth


Also starting in January, Stacie will be featuring free shipping days every month and will keep her Facebook fans and Twitter Followers posted, so be sure to go "like" and follow!  

Thanks Stacie! 

That concludes our featured seller for this Friday! Make sure to Follow OwnSomethingAwesome on Facebook or Twitter to stay up-to-date and see when there is a new blog post! And feel free to leave a comment on the shops!

If you've missed out on the past Feature Fridays - Check them out here!

2 comments:

  1. Great interview! I love the one with the bird pattern in her shop. If we ever have another little one I would love to use cloth diapers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she does have some really great products in her shop!

      Thanks for stopping by and checking out her shop. =) Have a great weekend!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...