Saturday, January 19, 2013

To Be Loved! - January 19th

So, I also decided on Sunday's to share with you any Treasuries mine or my husbands items have been featured in the previous week. (So for this week Jan 6-12) (Named "To Be Loved!" because it makes me happy every time I see someone love my product enough to include them in their treasuries!) I hope you enjoy and see some awesome items in there that you just can't wait to own!

Featuring Products from 




Featuring Products from Visual ReMix!



4 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest follower from the “Meet & Greet” blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angie! And thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on getting featured in those treasuries! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...