Monday, February 18, 2013

The Heart Racer Challenge!

So, one of my New Year's Resolutions was to Be Healthier. Back when I was still pregnant, I ordered Hip Hop Abs off of the teambeachbody.com website, with my friend Tonya as my coach (Check out her Blog: toneyawithtonya.blogspot.com)

Well, Tonya also is running 30 day challenges. Since I had to wait until my 6-week postpartum check-up to work out again, I couldn't participate in her January challenge, so she let me be in the February challenge which began on February 4th. The Heart Racer Challenge!

Well, every day she has a question for us to answer, or a photo of the day and we have to post one. Then I was thinking - hey! I should share some of these with my fellow blog readers so you get to know me a little better! :) So occasionally I will share some of my answers with you that I have shared in the challenge! :)

So Stay Tuned :)




If you are interested in Beach Body programs, feel free to contact Tonya on Facebook. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...