Friday, April 12, 2013

Feature Friday - EllieMarieDesigns!



Gift tags, Mini scrapbooks, cards, supplies and more. This week's Featured Seller is EllieMarieDesigns!


1) How did you start creating?
I've been experimenting with different crafts since I was a teenager. Most of them I wasn't very good at but I found my love with scrapbooking. When my two older kids went to college, I still had one at home and since we homeschool, it makes working outside the home difficult. So I decided to try selling things online.


2) What is your favorite thing about creating?
I find it relaxing.

3) Where do you find your inspiration?
At home, out shopping, on line, the world around me...

4) Tell us about what you sell.
I sell gift tags, book marks, greeting cards, scrapbook embellishments and mini scrapbooks.

5) How did your shop get it's name?
It's a combination/variation of my daughters' middle names.

6) Do you have any advice for other sellers?
Have good titles and tags. Take good pictures. Get involved in a few good teams.

7) How do you balance your Etsy shop, your children, and your everyday schedule?
That's the difficult part! We homeschool in the morning and my husband is home most evenings. I check my shop and teams in the early morning, work on orders in the late afternoon and create new things after dinner - sometimes. Sometimes it's just whenever!

8) Where else can we find you? 
www.facebook.com/pages/Ellie-Marie-Designs/222144781191150


Thanks Karen!


That concludes our featured seller for this Friday! Make sure to Follow OwnSomethingAwesome on Facebook or Twitter to stay up-to-date and see when there is a new blog post! And feel free to leave a comment on the shops!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...