If you have a little girl at home, be sure to check out this week's featured seller, because we all know how cute bows are! Meet Stacy from Hailey's Bows!
1) How did you start creating?
I had my daughter and was buying hair bows for her and they kept breaking. I was trying to repair them and decided I could do a better job by sewing them. After this friends started asking me to make some for them.
2) What is your favorite thing about creating?
I love to go ribbon shopping and come up with new color combinations and center stones or flowers.
3) Where do you find your inspiration?
My daughter, Hailey, is my inspiration. Doing this has helped me to afford to stay at home with her.
4) Tell us about what you sell.
I sell handmade hair bows and bow holders. I also sell hats and headbands to go with the bows.
5) How did your shop get it's name?
I named my shop after my daughter.
6) Do you have any advice for other sellers?
Go to craft fairs, get a facebook page, any thing to get your name and product out there.
7) How do you balance your Etsy shop, your children, and your everyday schedule?
This is hard! My daily housework often takes the back burner when my shop is busy preparing for a show. My daughter loves to do "art" so she colors along with me while I make the bows.
8) Where else can we find you?
And as a special bonus for the readers here she left us a coupon code to use!
For 10% off your order use the code "WELCOME2013"
That concludes our featured seller for this Friday! Make sure to Follow OwnSomethingAwesome on Facebook or Twitter to stay up-to-date and see when there is a new blog post! And feel free to leave a comment on the shops!